Oracle Press Releases
- Podcast: Mobile Architectures and Oracle ADF Mobile – Part 1 May 16, 2013
Oracle ADF mobile experts Andrejus Baranovskis, Luc Bors, Steven Davelaar, and Shay Shmeltzer discuss the relative merits of Native, Web, and Hybrid mobile architectures.
- Blog: Should I Disable RPC Devices to Increase Security in Oracle Solaris? May 15, 2013
Recently someone asked Alex Barclay what Oracle’s official position was regarding disabling RPC devices to increase security on Solaris 10 and Solaris 11. Here’s his answer
- Blog: Do You Feel Lucky? May 9, 2013
As Kemer explains, if you put operations support system (OSS) applications on a SPARC SuperCluster, you wind up with a big hammer. Oracle engineering decided to find exactly how much real-world power …
- Podcast: The State of SOA – Part 3 May 9, 2013
What is Industrial SOA? A panel of experts explains and discusses what it means for cloud computing, big data, and other trends.
- Community Opinion: DevOps or Dodos? May 6, 2013
In a rapidly evolving IT landscape, DevOps may be what keeps today’s organizations from meeting a fate similar to that of a very large, ungainly species of flightless bird.
Oracle Blog Posts
- Oracle E-Book: The Expanding Role of the CFO May 15, 2013
Download your copy of The Expanding Role of the CFO to hear from fellow executives at midsize organizations in different industries and geographies on overcoming obstacles to growth and strategizing f …
- Cloud Computing And The Integration Quagmire May 14, 2013
A new report reveals that a fragmented approach to cloud apps has led many companies into their very own troughs of disillusionment, in which the hoped-for increased business agility, nimbleness, and …
- Got Talent? Competing for workers in the global marketplace May 13, 2013
With the right talent management strategies, corporate culture, IT tools, and (of course) people, many organizations can be inoculated against the skills malaise. But it will require long-term vision …
- The Top Three Questions Every Bank Should Consider May 10, 2013
“Banks are examining and pursuing progressive IT transformation programs that will implement complete new infrastructures and solutions,” says Ashwin Goyal, Oracle senior vice president of financial s …
- Analyst Study Sheds Light on the Rapidly Evolving Role of Today's Marketer May 9, 2013
In a new report, independent analyst BtoB examines the ways marketers are adapting to a rapidly changing competitive landscape as intuition-based outbound campaigns give way to inbound initiatives enc …