Event Date: Thursday, August 16, 2012
Event Time: 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET
Is Your Data Center Fully Protected from Disaster?
Your business needs to be online 24x7, 365 days a year. If critical applications, servers, or data becomes unavailable, your entire business might be jeopardized. Lost revenue, dissatisfied customers, penalties, and negative press will have a lasting effect on your organization's reputation. Oracle Database 11g protects your business from planned and unplanned downtime, including human error. Oracle's Maximum Availability Architecture provides optimal high availability architecture at the lowest cost and complexity.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Protect data from failures, disasters, human error
- Provide high availability for mission critical applications
- Eliminate idle redundancy
- Joseph Meeks, Director of Product Management
- Margaret Hamburger, Director Product Marketing, Oracle